Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lacey day



Lacey day

Today is Sunday, my day for fashion blogging and hanging out in general. Two days ago I started a new job in the new island I live in, Menorca. So I haven´t got much time for blogging but I try to make this day a special one and get inspired again.

Today has been a windy but sunny day, at this point of the year, we girls haven´t got a clue what to wear. It is not Winter anymore but it is still cold. We fancy a little light in our lives & wardrope.
So for today´s outfit, I went for a long white lace vintage dress, paired up with some beautiful lace suspender tights, also really, really fancied wearing my new 70´s inspired platforms.

If you´ve been following me and my outfits so far you should have guessed that I follow no fashion and no rules. I make it up as I go.

I must admit I am a sucker for white dresses and also anything 70´s related. I hope you enjoyed my post and today´s outfit. Much love.

Dress: Vintage from Camden Markets (London)
   Tights: Lace white suspender tights from Calzedonia
Shoes: Platforms from Stradivarius




No comments:

Post a Comment